Wednesday, August 5, 2009

For a Good Cause

Hey all!

So these are some more of the infamous henna tops that we made for a family friend! We decided to make them a little more special than usual and went the extra mile to do these reverse henna tops. We thought it fitting to go the extra mile for him since he frequently goes the extra mile for others!
And on another note, I always feel that I forget to thank my ever-talented mother who can whip up a batch of these cupcakes before I can say, "fondant". So thanks, mum! And for those of you who know me, you know that if I was taking pictures of these decadent confections, they would always have the omnipresent thumb-on-the-lens. For these pictures, I have my wonderful technology-savvy sister to thank who gets into the most awkward positions to "get the shot" so thank you, Mehny...and she also makes a mean buttercream!

No comments: