Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookies for Farhan, Dabir and Al

Hey everyone!

Today is a good day! The sun is shining, the kitchen is spotless and I will soon be off for another shopping adventure!

I woke up this morning and decided that no Bake-ation would be complete without a batch of my famous chocolate-chip cookies :)

Instead of the usual plain chocolate chips, I added half milk chocolate and half white chocolate chips and threw in a handful or two of chopped walnuts for a treat that anyone would love to enjoy with a tall, cold glass of milk!

I also decided to make these cookies jumbo for my cousins Farhan, Dabir and Al to enjoy!

Till soon, I'm sure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great presentation Zoya !

Zoyah said...

Thank you!
Picture courtesy of my artsy sister, Mehnaz :)