Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Botanicals

Hey all!

Happy Rainy Sunday!

So these cupcakes were a Saturday morning-before the exam inspiration. What better way to alleviate exam stress than to decorate some cupcakes?

I am dedicating these blueberry botanicals to two special people:

1. Krystyna
Thank you so much for the lovely blueberries! I am generally not a blueberry person but I love these ones!

2. Sikina

Since it would be really hard to ship these babies all the way to the UK, I hope you enjoy your virtual birthday treat! :)


Enjoy the weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

Mum said...

Zoyah the cupcakes looks just great and they taste delicious too. It amazes me how you come up with these ideas. The flowers look fantastic!

Anonymous said...

It's worth to supply you with the blueberries Zoya,... the final product is sooo..... good. Never mind the look